When you’re unceremoniously thrown into the back of a cop car while having your Miranda rights screamed at you, a dozen questions go through your mind:
- What’s happening?
- What are you being charged with?
- Who can you call for help?
- What’s going to happen to you?
These are only a few concerns that will tumble in your thoughts until you get to the police station. Although you may try asking the arresting officers for information, it’s unlikely they will answer in a helpful way (even if they do know the answers).
Once you get to the station you have a choice. You can take your chances with the police and allow them to hold you and question you while you wait for them to explain the charges. Or you can call the McDaniel Law Group, PLLC. We can help you understand your predicament while getting a jump start on helping you build a proper defense from start to finish.
The Advantages of Not Going at it Alone
Whether or not you’re guilty of the crime of which you’ve been accused, securing an aggressive counsel should be your number one priority. In addition to explaining your charges and the degree of risk involved for sentencing, by being with you from the beginning he can properly assess your case and help you develop the best strategy for your defense.
Unless you’re an experienced defense lawyer, you probably won’t be able to fully understand the intricacies of your case. This means that you’ll need someone who is not only knowledgeable in defensive strategies, but also aggressively willing to fight for your rights. The McDaniel Law Group, PLLC is not just willing to do just that, but eager. We’ll go the extra mile to secure the best outcome for your case, no matter what. From start to finish, we’ll be there to…
- Gather the evidence and information needed to tell your story.
- Ensure that all of your rights are being considered, from the moment you were arrested to the end of your case.
- Educate you about all aspects of your case from charges and penalties to pleas and options.
- Fight to make sure you’re not taken advantage of by the prosecution or the court.
- Complete and file all necessary paperwork involved for motions, plea decisions, witness statements, entering pertinent evidence, making deals, and setting up an appeal.
- Press the opposition to a favorable conclusion.
- Provide support, encouragement, and confidence throughout the entirety of your case. We will make it our duty to ensure that you’re well informed, that your needs are being met, and that you’re comfortable with your settlement options.
- Give you the encouragement and security that comes with knowing that you’re not alone. You’ll have the support and diligence of some of the most hardworking and determined lawyers around.
Unfortunately, if you choose not to rely on professional guidance, you could wind up being sentenced a lot more harshly than you may have imagined. However, you don’t have to allow your future to be determined by chance, incompetence, or surprise.
Let us help protect your rights and get you a resolution you can live with. Call us today at 202-331-0793 or use our toll-free number 877-620-3644 to set up an appointment. Come see why our skills have produced an extremely high success rate, and see how your case can become part of our outstanding client record. Call now to start building your defense.